Keto chocolate chip cookies are one of my favourite keto cookies. These low carb cookies are the
perfect recipe for any occasion; make them for keto workplace treats, a sneaky treat for yourself, or
a sneaky healthy treat for the kids.
If there’s one thing that is easy to miss on any diet, it’s chocolate chip cookies! They are hard to stay
away from really… whether it’s a church gathering, workplace cafeteria, or even the bakery at the
grocery store, chocolate chip cookies are an American favorite. I love how each person has their
own way of making chocolate chip cookies, too
1 1/2 Cup Almond Flour
1/4 Cup Monkfruit, Swerve or Sweetener of Choice
1/3 Cup Salted Butter
1/4 Cup Low Carb Chocolate Chips (we now use Choc Zero, apply code LOWCARBINGASIAN for
2oz Cream Cheese (softened)
1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1) Gather all the ingredients.
2) Preheat oven to 325F.
3) In a small Teflon fry pan, add butter on medium-low heat. Melt and continuously mix the butter until color turns amber/light brown, about 3-4 minutes. Once browned, remove from heat and let it cool down.
4) In the meantime use a large mixing bowl to combine Almond Flour, Swerve/Monkfruit, cream cheese, vanilla extract and browned butter. Mix well for about 1 minute with a hand/stand mixer.
Note – make sure browned butter is at room temperature when pouring otherwise it will ‘cook’ the batter.
5) Once mixed, fold in the Low Carb Chocolate Chips by hand.
6) Roll the dough into 1 inch size balls and place on a silicone baking mat or greased baking sheet.
7) Press down the dough balls using your palm of your hand to roughly 1/4 inch thickness.
8) Bake at 325 F for 16-20 minutes (ours took 17 minutes) or until bottom edges start to slightly
brown. Once done, wait at least 10 minutes for cookie to cool down prior to handling. We prefer
enjoying the cookies once they have completely cooled down and hardened, which takes about 1
hour, but it’s up to you!