Before you start, preheat the oven to approximately Gas Mark 6.
1) Fry off the onions (if including them – you won’t ever see an onion on this blog since I can’t stand
them) and garlic (if you’re not including onions, add the garlic with the mince because otherwise it’ll
burn and be really bitter and yucky) in some Fry Light.
2) Add the mince and fry until brown. Drain any excess fat.
3) Add chopped tomatoes. Fill the can with water and add that to the pan.
4) Mix in herbs/bolognese mix and stir until well blended.
5) Simmer until the sauce has thickened to a consistency you’re happy with and then remove from
Variations: Could add veg (Slimming World usually recommends carrots and celery) or mushrooms;
use meat substitute (eg Quorn) to make it vegetarian; could add bacon/pancetta for extra flavour
(which should be added with the onions/before the mince).
Once the bolognese sauce is cooked (or simmering, if you can keep an eye on it at the same time!)
start making the white sauce.
Slimming World Cheese Sauce
1) Place the quark into a large mixing bowl and beat until relatively smooth.
2) Add the fromage frais to the quark and mix well.
3) In a separate dish, beat two eggs.
4) Add the eggs to the cheesy mix and stir well.
5) Add a pinch or two of nutmeg to the whole thing and mix.
This recipe is syn free on Slimming World when the cheese is used as your HexA option and the
lasagne serves 6
NutritionCalories: 480 cal Carbohydrates: 14 g Fat: 30 g Sodium: 371 g Cholesterol: 181 g Protein: 37 g Fiber: 2 g ENJOY !