1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
1/2 lb Ground Beef
1/4 Cup Minced Onion
1/2 Tsp Chili Powder
1/2 Tsp Paprika
1 Tsp Cumin
1/2 Tsp Onion Powder
1/2 Tsp Garlic Power
1/2 Tsp Salt
1/4 Tsp Pepper
1/2 Cup Water
1. Brown the beef with the minced onion. Then in a cup mix the cumin, chilli powder, onion and
garlic powder and salt and pepper with the water. Pour over the browned ground beef and let
simmer for 5 – 10 minutes or until all the liquid is evaporated.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix the cheddar, mozzarella and parmesan cheeses. Divide the cheese
mixture into 6 then make balls. Place onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Bake @ 400 F for
6-8 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.
3. Let cool for 1- 2 minutes. Flip upside down, then place a few spoonfuls of the beef on the edge of
each shell. Tightly roll each one into a cigar shape. (You need to do this quite quickly, before the
– Be Sure Not Use Wax Paper! It must be Parchment Paper.
– To reheat, Preheat oven to 350 F. Bake for 6-8 minutes.
This recipe makes 6 Keto Beef Taquitos.
1 Batch of Keto Beef Taquitos = 6 Servings
Each Serving (1 Taquito) =
231 Cal | 17.8 g Fat | Carbs 1.2 g | Fibre 0 g | Sugar 0.2 g | Protein 16.4 g